Good afternoon RHS Families, this is the second week that we have returned to all virtual learning! The district will be resuming in-person learning beginning next Monday, May 3rd. This is week 13 of Semester 2. We will follow a normal schedule this week (see link above).
Tutoring is still available EVERY Friday during each class period and after school by appointment. Please remind your student that they don’t have to struggle. Attending tutoring (Academic Enrichment on the schedule).
Due to scheduling changes, Senior exams will take place one day sooner. Senior exams will now take place on Wednesday, May 26th and Thursday, May 27th. Thursday, May 27th will be the last day of school for seniors; seniors will not report on Friday, May 28th. Please make a note of the date changes.
Also Seniors, Day 2 of Cap & Gown pictures are still being rescheduled. Please pay attention to announcements and emails from Dr. Pachota and Mrs. Zoltowski. See the Counseling Updates below for information on applying for LOCAL scholarships!
- AP Testing: This year AP testing will be done digitally at home. If you haven’t already paid for your exam, please pay NOW using this link https://www.romulusk12.org/news/romulus-high-school/ap-exams-spring-2021. If you have any questions, contact your AP teacher.
- Counselor Update: Mrs. Pierson will be out on maternity leave until the end of the school year. For students with the last name A-K (grades 9,10,11), please contact the counseling office at 734-532-1020 to speak to an available counselor or to schedule an appointment. Seniors only will be divided by last name.
- Mrs. Moore A-E (seniors only)
- Ms. Burton F-L (seniors only)
- LOCAL SCHOLARSHIPS: Seniors, it is time to apply for the RHS Local Scholarships. All applications will be submitted electronically using a Google Form. The deadline for all applications and letters of recommendations is on or before midnight Sunday, May 9th. For more information and the application link, please refer to the email that was sent to students on Friday, April 23 from the counseling department. Remember, students need to log on with their student email in order to apply.
CULTURE AND CLIMATE
SPRING SPORTS - Track and Field - GO EAGLES!!
- Tues, April 27 @ Annapolis, 3:30pm
- Fri, April 30 @ Belleville - Tiger Relays, 9:00am
JUNIOR FUNDRAISING EVENT
SAVE THE DATE! Come support the Class of 2022! There will be a $5 Car Wash on May 8th at RHS. Stay tuned for more details.
Have a wonderful week everyone, and GO EAGLES!!