Are you looking for an Early Childhood Center with highly qualified and trained staff who continually provide a healthy, safe, and nurturing environment?
The Romulus Community Schools Early Childhood Center takes pride in providing an experience that will set your child up for educational success. Our highly trained staff is dedicated to put young children and their families first as your child moves through their developmental milestones.
We pride ourselves on being Early Childhood Educators and use research-based practices that give children the opportunity to explore with hands-on experiences. Both our programs utilize the HighScope curriculum in a play-based setting, that aligns with the Early Childhood Standards of Quality for the State of Michigan.
- Smaller teacher to child ratios
- Large Activity Center, indoor Gross Motor Room, and outdoor courtyard classroom.
- A curriculum that focuses on the whole child. Socially, emotionally, cognitively, and physically.
- The GSRP program is tuition free for your child if your household size and income falls within the Great Start Program income eligibility guidelines.
- Your Child’s Birthday must fall between September 1st and December 1st.
- Our Program is open for enrollment for children in any city in Michigan.
- We provide Childcare for children in the GSRP program ages 4 to 5.
- Our program provides free breakfast, lunch, snacks for enrolled children. A monthly menu is provided for parents to stay informed regarding your child's meals.
Before and After Care:
- Our Before Care program in the morning starts at 7:00am until 8:25am.
- The After Care program starts at 3:30pm to 6:00pm.
- Cost for Before Care 7:00am to 8:25am = $30 per week for 4 days*
- Cost for After Care 3:30pm to 6:00pm = $40 per week for 4 days*
- Friday After Care is provided via Nana’s Corner for an additional cost of $10 per week.
- Nana’s Corner program provides daily preschool services for children aged 2.5 to 5 years old.
- This preschool program also utilizes the HighScope curriculum and prepares your child for an easy transition to the GSRP program.
- This program also offers low teacher to child ratios and comes with free breakfast, Lunch,and snack.
- Cost for this program is $160 for 5 days or $32 a Day.
- Can be paid by Cash, Check, Money Order or DHS
- The program runs from 8:30am to 3:30pm
- We also run a summer program starting the 3rd week in June and runs until the 2nd week of August.
- The summer camps run from Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 3:30pm
- We also have Before and After Care available for the summer program.
- Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks included.
- This program is the same price as Nana's Corner program.