Are you looking for an Early Childhood Center with highly qualified and trained staff who continually provide a healthy, safe, and nurturing environment?
The Romulus Community Schools Early Childhood Center takes pride in providing an experience that will set your child up for educational success. Our highly trained staff is dedicated to put young children and their families first as your child moves through their developmental milestones.
We pride ourselves on being Early Childhood Educators and use research-based practices that give children the opportunity to explore with hands-on experiences. Both our programs utilize the HighScope curriculum in a play-based setting, that aligns with the Early Childhood Standards of Quality for the State of Michigan.
- Smaller teacher to child ratios
- Large Activity Center, indoor Gross Motor Room, and outdoor courtyard classroom.
- A curriculum that focuses on the whole child. Socially, emotionally, cognitively, and physically.
- The GSRP program is tuition-free for your child if your household size and income fall within the Great Start Program income eligibility guidelines.
- Your Child’s Birthday must fall between September 1st and December 1st.
- Our Program is open for enrollment for children in any city in Michigan.
- We provide Childcare for children in the GSRP program ages 4 to 5.
- Our program provides free breakfast, lunch, and snacks for enrolled children. A monthly menu is provided for parents to stay informed regarding their child's meals.
- Extended day hours are Monday thru Thursday
- Morning hours are 7:00 A.M. - 8:30 A.M.
- Afternoon hours are 3:20 P.M. - 6:00 P.M.
- $10 per day for morning care
- $15 per day for afternoon care
- Discount rate for AM/PM care all week $80
- Friday daycare including before and aftercare $35
- SMART Start program provides daily preschool services for children aged 2.5 to 5 years old.
- This preschool program also utilizes the HighScope curriculum and prepares your child for an easy transition to the GSRP program.
- This program also offers a low teacher-to-child ratio and comes with free breakfast, lunch, and snacks.
- The cost for this program is $35 per day and $140 per week Monday thru Thursday Half days are $18
- Can be paid by Cash, Check, Money Order, or DHS
- The program runs from 8:30am to 3:30pm
- We also run a summer program starting the 3rd week in June and runs until the 2nd week of August.
- The summer camps run from Monday to Friday from 7:00 A.M - 6 P.M.
- Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks included.
- This program is the same price as SMART Start.