Please use the Address Locator to find out exactly which school your child will attend.
Romulus Community Schools will offer district residents a Schools of Choice program for the 2019-2020 year for students in kindergarten through grade twelve. The Schools of Choice program provides parents the opportunity to move their child from one school to another within the boundaries of the school district PROVIDED there is room available in the schoo
How to Enroll
After you complete the required Pre-Enrollment process, new student enrollment is completed at each school building. If a student receives special services, proper documentation needs to be submitted to the Special Services Office located at our Administration Building.
In order to register your child, you may bring supporting documents, listed below, to your prospective school.
To register your child for school, you must provide the following:
- Student Birth Certificate
- A copy will be made.
- Child's Current Immunization Record
- Michigan vaccinations can be looked up for you
- Out-of-state vaccinations must be provided
- A valid Michigan Driver's License or State ID
- Proof of Residency
- Student transcripts (High School) or most current Report Card (Elementary and Middle School)
- Special Education IEP (most recent), if applicable, to Student Services office at Romulus Board Office.
- Section 504 Documentation, if applicable
- Legal Guardianship papers or Notarized Power of Attorney, if applicable
1. Birth Certificate
A hospital record of birth will Not be accepted. Parents name(s) must be on the birth certificate. Only a parent named on the Birth Certificate or legal guardian (with proper Michigan Probate Court paperwork) may register a student.
2. Child's Current Immunization Record
3. A valid Michigan Driver's License or State ID
4. Proof of Residency
One must be a current mortgage/lease agreement or property tax statement or a Residency Affidavit if living with someone and do not have a mortgage or lease agreement in your name.
In addition, any one piece of business mail with the correct name and address, such as the examples below:
- Cellular statement
- Current bank statement
- Current charge card statement
- Current utility bills
- Current health insurance document
- Current auto insurance document
- Current IRS Information
- Current Employment record
- Current DSS document
- Current Court Document
* MI Driver's License/State ID
Any piece of business mail within 30 days of registration
* MI Driver's License/State ID and Mortgage Coupon/Property Tax Statement/Warranty Deed, Original Lease
One proof - Utilities, etc.