Parents & Students » Enrollment


Welcome to Romulus Community Schools. We proudly serve the communities of Romulus and Inkster with 7 schools: Wick Elementary, Romulus Elementary, Halecreek Elementary, Barth Elementary, Romulus Middle School, Romulus High School, and Romulus Virtual Learning Center.

Please see our Interactive Google Map for help with locating our schools.


Please use the Address Locator to find out exactly which school your child will attend.


Elementary Boundary Transfer Form

Registration with the Romulus Community Schools is all completed online for your convenience.  Click here to access the Pre-Enrollment process. This will take you to the pre-enrollment page.  Click on “Start a New Pre-Enrollment”.  You will create an enrollment account here with your email address.  Please have all your required documents ready to upload during this process; a list of acceptable documents can be found below.  Please follow all instructions. Once you “Submit” the pre-enrollment you will see the following message:

Thank you for completing the online enrollment for your child with Romulus Community Schools.

We will contact you if we need further information.  If we do not need anything further your enrollment will be processed and you will receive a welcome email containing your next steps as a Romulus Eagle.

 If you have any question please contact Kathy Andrews at [email protected]

or call 734-532-1626, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.




To register your child for school, you must provide the following: 

(Enrollments will not be processed without all required documents.)

 1. Student Birth Certificate
 2. Child's Current Immunization Record
 3. A valid Michigan Driver's License or State ID (Used for proof of parentage)
 4. Proof of Residency (See acceptable proofs below)
 5. Student transcripts (High School) or most current Report Card (Elementary
     and Middle School)
6. Legal Guardianship papers, if applicable.


Special Ed

If you have indicated in the pre-enrollment process that your student does have an IEP or 504 plan you will be contacted by the Special Education department once your enrollment is processed.  They will require a copy of the IEP or the 504 plan.


1. Birth Certificate

A hospital record of birth will Not be accepted. Parents name(s) must be on the birth certificate. Only a parent named on the Birth Certificate or legal guardian (with proper Michigan Probate Court paperwork) may register a student.


2. Child's Current Immunization Record

All shots must be up to date in order for a student to begin attending school. (Verify with the Immunization Checklist or read more about obtaining a Nonmedical Waiver)


3. A valid Michigan Driver's License or State ID

This is used for proof of parentage only.

4. Proof of Residency

One must be a current mortgage/lease agreement or property tax statement or a Residency Affidavit if living with someone and do not have a mortgage or lease agreement in your name. 


In addition, any one piece of business mail with the correct name and address, such as the examples below:


  • Cellular statement
  • Current bank statement
  • Current charge card statement
  • Current utility bills
  • Current health insurance document
  • Current auto insurance document
  • Current IRS Information
  • Current Employment record
  • Current DSS document
  • Current Court Document

Examples for those with a Residency Affidavit

(Residency Affidavits need to be renewed before every school year.)



* MI Driver's License/State ID
Any piece of business mail within 30 days of registration


* MI Driver's License/State ID and Mortgage Coupon/Property Tax Statement/Warranty Deed, Original Lease
One proof - Utilities, etc.

Please note: All documents must be current within the last 30 days of the registration date. Voter Registration Cards do not count as business mail.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your student.
Call (734) 532-1600 with your questions regarding your child’s educational needs!